This adorable decorated shadow box frame is a simple gift that anyone would love or the perfect decoration for your mantel, bookcase or wall.
- Shadow Box Frame (any size)
- Wrapping Paper or Holiday Card Stock (that will fit into frame)
- Stickers (any size) to spell out “Jingle All The Way”
- Jingle Bells that will fit inside the shadow box frame
- Wax paper
- Optional: Large jingle bell for bow
Remove back of shadox box frame, cut holiday paper or wrapping paper to fit back of frame. Fill inside of frame with bells (make sure the bells can move around inside), put the frame back on the frame.
Cut a piece of wax paper the size of your frame, and arrange the stickers “Jingle all the Way” on the wax paper. This way you can see how the letters will fit and look on the out side of the frame. Now stick the stickers in place on the glass.
Tie matching holiday ribbon around the outer side of frame, making a bow on top and add extra larger bell to bow.
This frame I used a sticker tree for the I in jingle, glued a bow with hanging bells from the top and add snowflakes.