Celebrate the U.S.A. with these delicious, festive, kid friendly pretzel snacks!
Makes: 10-12 pretzel rods
Ingredients & Materials:
- Vanilla Almond Bark (5-6 squares)
- Pretzel Rods
- Red, White and Blue Sprinkles
- Wax Paper
- Baking Sheet
1. Melt Almond Bark squares in a microwave-safe bowl or cup (microwaving times vary; 45-60 seconds will usually be sufficient). While Almond Bark is microwaving, place a sheet of wax paper on a baking sheet.
2. Dip pretzel rod into melted Almond Bark, truning the bowl/cup as needed to evenly coat the top half of the pretzel.
3. Hold the pretzel over wax paper and pour sprinkles, turning the pretzel so that the sprinkles cover the Almond Bark coated portion.
4. Set pretzel onto wax paper covered baking sheet.
5. When all pretzels have been coated, put the baking sheet in the freezer or refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
6. Take pretzels out of the fridge or freezer, carefully remove from wax paper and display them in a cute cup or container.