This sweet treat is super-simple and healthy, and will look great on a red, white and blue themed table!
- Fresh strawberries
- Blueberries – fresh or frozen
- White mini-cupcake papers
- American Flag stickers
- Stars cut from colored card stock
1. Wash strawberries and cut off stem end, so that the strawberry will be able to stand up.
2. Place strawberries in mini cupcake papers.
3. Wrap flag stickers around tops of some of the toothpicks and glue stars to the tops of the rest of the toothpicks (be sure to leave enough room on the lower part of the toothpick for blueberries and the strawberry).
4. Push 2 blueberries onto a decorated toothpick and stick into the top of a strawberry. Continue until tray is full.