Create an unforgettable gift basket for your child’s new teacher this school year! Get a basket, lunchbox or a supply caddy, and fill it with goodies for your teacher (see below). Print out and cut the free teacher gift basket printable, then use cute ribbon, twine, or raffia to attach each of the labels as follows:
- Highlighters – “You are the HIGHLIGHT of my day!”
- Scissors – “You are a CUT above the rest!”
- Mints – “You are MINT to be my teacher!”
- Tape (or Post-It notes) – “The lessons you teach me will STICK with me forever!”
- Chalk – “CHALK one up for my awesome new teacher!”
- Gum – “I CHEWS you to be my teacher!”
- Glue – “You’re the GLUE that holds our class together!”
- Hershey’s Hugs – “You deserve lots of HUGS!”
Attach the “For my new teacher” label to your basket, and you’ve got a fun, memorable, and useful gift for your child’s new teacher!
DOWNLOAD FREE PRINTABLE HERE
I love this idea! It’s so creative. Thanks!!
So cute! I did this for both of my boys “Meet the teacher” gifts! Thanks
Thank You so much for these printables,they are adorable!!
I’m currently a student-teacher and think this is an awesome idea for my mentor. It’s super sweet! I’ll need to do some editing of the statements on each label. Love, Love, Love it! ; ) Thank you